[Fredslist] REMINDER - Free CPR Training - Gotham Long Island Seminar 2011

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Wed Mar 9 15:37:07 EST 2011

*Please join us on Tuesday, March 15th at 8am for a free Gotham CPR Training
Session.  It is so easy to learn to save a life and 80% OF THE TIME IT IS
THE LIFE OF A LOVED ONE!!  Please see the information below and respond ASAP
to Janet Castrogiovani -* jdgrosso at optonline.net

>From Janet's previous emails:

Hello Gotham,

We are very excited to have our first Gotham LI seminar for 2011 on a very
important subject matter: CPR. Please join Phyllis Newbert and Bob Kammerer
at their Levittown office as they train us on life saving techniques.

Learn how easy it is to save a life by joining us at The Heart Saver
Institute on Tuesday, March 15th for a special CPR Training Session. You
will learn the simple steps to perform CPR for Adults and Children according
to the latest American Heart Association guidelines.  Learn how to help a
choking victim and also how to utilize the Automated External Defibrillators
(AEDs) that are readily available to the public and have saved so many
lives.

This session is a FREE non-credentialing course*.
*If a Course Completion Card is required for employment, please contact The
Heart Saver Institute for a schedule of the many classes that will meet your
requirements.

Continental Breakfast will be served.  Please wear comfortable clothing as
manikin practice will take place on the floor. *Please note that the floor
is carpeted*.