[Fredslist] Gotham Excursion to Tatianas in "Little Odessa"

Bruce A Cholst bac at rosenlivingston.com
Wed Jun 29 14:25:21 EDT 2011

Alan Schwartz and I have been trying to set up a Gotham excursion to Tatiana's, a renowned Russian nightclub on the Brighton Beach boardwalk. We have now re scheduled for Saturday evening July 23rd as some people had expressed an interest but were not available on our earlier selected date. The Deluxe package, which includes a show and 5 course banquet with unlimited vodka and wine, is 165 pp. If there's sufficient interest we can arrange limo service from Manhattan and LI through Matt Silver. So, please let me know if you are interested for the 23rd. Show time is at 10, so I'd make the reservation for 9.

Bruce A. Cholst, Partner
Rosen Livingston & Cholst LLP
275 Madison Avenue-Suite 500
New York, New York 10016