[Fredslist] Re: Game of the Century!!!

Moulton, Scott smoulton at cmgnewyork.com
Tue Jul 19 08:23:52 EDT 2011

Great job Vinny, its always a pleasure working with you.

Judy, thank you for finding a field in Stamford last minute.  Great
location!

The CT "sand lot" players accept the challenge and will come to NYC for
the next game (especially if Anthony Orlando is bringing cannolis).

Scott

Scott G. Moulton
Capital Management Group
AXA Advisors, LLC
612 Wheelers Farms Road, 1st Floor
Milford, CT 06461
203-306-5172 Direct
203-306-3061 Fax
smoulton at cmgnewyork.com <mailto:smoulton at cmgnewyork.com>

Scott G. Moulton is a registered representative and investment advisor
representative  who offers securities and investment advisory services
through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA
<http://www.finra.org/index.htm> /SIPC <http://www.sipc.org/> , and is
an agent who offers annuity and insurance products through AXA Network,
LLC and/or its insurance agency subsidiaries.  AXA Network, LLC does
business in California as AXA Network Insurance Agency of California,
LLC and, in Utah, as AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC.  AXA
Advisors and AXA Network are affiliated companies and do not provide tax
or legal advice.  Representatives may transact business, which includes
offering products and services and/or responding to inquiries, only in
state(s) in which they are properly registered and/or licensed.  Your
receipt of this e-mail does not necessarily indicate that the sender is
able to transact business in your state. Capital Management Group is not
a registered investment advisor and is not owned or operated by AXA
Advisors or AXA Network.