[Fredslist] Re: Game of the Century!!!

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Jul 18 23:39:11 EDT 2011

I was very proud to supply a swell “ringer” – my young friend Todd Manning, who performed well beyond his 15 years!

I will loan him out to the Batmen when he is old enough to become a Young Professional.

Had a great time. Thanks!

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com> tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com