[Fredslist] Thank You

arlene haims ahaims at haimsinsurance.com
Fri Jul 15 11:54:54 EDT 2011

Thank you all who so quickly responded and advised on the claims issue
yesterday, very much appreciated.

Arlene K. Haims, CLU, ChFC, LUTCF
Haims Insurance Group

Registered Representative
New England Wealth Strategies
50 Charles Lindbergh Bvld. Suite 600
Uniondale, NY 11553
516 357-2639
516 357-9039 fax
ahaims at haimsinsurance.com
www.haimsinsurance.com

New England Financial is the service mark for New England Life Insurance
Company and related companies.  Securities products and investment advisory
services are offered through registered representatives of New England
Securities, broker/dealer (member FINRA/SIPC) and a registered investment
advisor, Boston, Ma. 02116, New England Wealth Strategies is a general
agency of New England Life Insurance Company.  Please do not leave any trade
requests via email as orders will not be processed in that manner.  You may
ask not to receive future email advertisements from MetLife and its
affiliates by sending an email message back to me at the address above.
Please indicate in your message back that you do not wish to receive future
email solicitations addresses to which your request applies.  Upon receipt
of your request, we will record your request.  This may take up to ten (10)
business days. Haims Insurance Group is a separate entity from New England
Financial and/or New England Securities.