[Fredslist] Seeking your thoughts on professionalsim

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Fri Jul 15 12:45:12 EDT 2011

Many thanks to all of you who have already responded to my survey.

For those who missed the previous message or haven't gotten around to
responding, here is the link again: http://surveys.verticalresponse.com/a/show/639502/979c3acc39/0
  Please take a few minutes to respond to the short survey. I will be
happy to share results with anyone who asks. It will be used for
mentoring and a book in progress.
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and valuable time.

Phyllis