[Fredslist] We can't learn from our mistakes

Mike Wiebe mike at wiebeassoc.com
Thu Jul 14 11:36:09 EDT 2011

Japan heat stroke deaths have quadrupled last summer so far.  These are collateral fatalities from Fukushima Dalichi Nuclear Power Plant because the country must operate on much reduced electricity.   Four months after the earthquake officials are still grappling with problems including pumping cooling water into the plant.

I am in communication with US congress people and local media to begin a reinvigorated campaign of improved risk management at our Indian Point.

See my attached article
"We Can't Learn From Our Mistakes, Not For Nuclear Power."

Please let me know if you would like me to include your thoughts in my communications.

Mike

Michael Wiebe
Founder
Wiebe Associates, LLC