[Fredslist] Thank you Joyce Gold!

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Thu Jul 14 11:26:07 EDT 2011

I have had the pleasure of corresponding with Joyce several times prior to
the tour due to adding guests and having questions.  Joyce was so
accommodating and was a pleasure to meet in person.  The tour was wonderful
and, despite the rain, we truly learned so much.  Joyce you made my husband
and I look really good to our guests as they were very grateful that we
invited them to join us.  I am sure we will be joining other tours and that
our friends will also be recommending you to their many associates and
guests.

Check out Joyce's website www.joycegoldhistorytours.com and see the
interesting selection of tours Joyce offers.  Definitely not
run-of-the-mill.

Phyllis Anne Newbert
The Heart Saver Institute
VP of Corporate Affairs

Cell: 516.318.3123
Office: 516.333.3738
Fax:516.997.8917

This communication constitutes an electronic communication
within the meaning of the Electronic Communication Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C 2510 et. seq., and any unauthorized
interception of this communication is strictly prohibited by
law. The information is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity names. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, dissemination or the taking of any action in reliance
upon the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you received this electronic communication, you are hereby
in accordance with New York State Law and HIPAA.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
return electronic mail and delete all copies of this
communication.