[Fredslist] FW: Ad for Gotham

Zinkowski, Julia julia.zinkowski at citi.com
Sat Jan 29 15:54:00 EST 2011

Dear Gothamites,

My son needs some Gotham support.  Please read my son's request below and reply to him directly.

Thank you,

Regards,

Julia

Julia Zinkowski, SVP
Commercial Banking Area Manager
Citibank, N.A.
1 RXR plaza
Uniondale, NY 11556
516 296-6194/Fax - 516 296-5815

The information contained in this e-mail message is proprietary and confidential business information and is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.