[Fredslist] CBS or Letterman or Justin Bieber contacts?

patricia jordan patjordan321 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 14:37:34 EST 2011

The best sweet sixteen gift ever for a young girl whom I love would be the
opportunity to meet and take a picture with Justin Bieber.  I understand
that he's going to be in NYC taping the Letterman show this Monday.  If
anyone out there  has any contacts or ideas, please let me know.  ( I
refused to let her and her best friend sleep outside of Barnes and Noble
Thanksgiving night in order to attend Justin's book signing!)

Thanks,
Pat Jordan
Diversity Group