[Fredslist] China Manufacturing Capability

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Mon Jan 24 12:50:05 EST 2011

More from Joe Bruck below

-----Original Message-----
From: joseph Bruck <jbruck55 at hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:47:50
To: Fred Klein<fklein at legal.org>
Subject: RE: [Fredslist] China Manufacturing Capability

Fred;
My info is ,I have a large office in Shanghai which handles industrial production with many quality control individuals as well as ,systems. We were originally a apparel facility but over the last few years we have done more various products from cutlery and small appliances and promotional merchandise to cosmetics and packaging of many other items. We have the infrastructure to source almost any product as we have connections with many other offices and business people throughout China.BestJoe