[Fredslist] Know Anyone In Philly?

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Wed Jan 12 18:31:48 EST 2011

If so, please pass the below on. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Gotham  Networking Group-co chairs Donna Massanova and Andrew Babson and Event coordinator Jessica Massanova <host at invite.pingg.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 22:03:53
To: Fred Klein<fklein at kleinzelman.com>
Subject: Gotham  Networking Group-co chairs Donna Massanova and Andrew Babson and Event coordinator Jessica Massanova have invited you to Gotham Networking Group, Philadelphia-January Meeting

        	You have been invited by Gotham  Networking Group-co chairs Donna Massanova and Andrew Babson and Event coordinator Jessica Massanova to Gotham Networking Group, Philadelphia-January Meeting.

  The favor of a reply is requested by January 19th, 2011 in the interest of providing the venue with accurate information in order to accomodate our group on the evening of the 25th.

*as our exclusive memberships will not be initiated until July of 2011, the membership fee has been waved until that time.

Thank you!

	Details: