[Fredslist] Sixth Annual Small Business Summit opens nominations for Small Business Strategy Award and Hot Tech Demos

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Wed Jan 12 17:03:51 EST 2011

Hi

The Sixth Annual Small Business Summit is currently accepting nominations for the Small Business Strategy Award and Hot Tech Demo segment. If you know anyone who may be eligible for either, please see the press release below.

Thanks
Beth

Sixth Annual Small Business Summit opens nominations for Small Business Strategy Award and Hot Tech Demos

NEW YORK, NY, January 12, 2011:   Does your small business deserve to be recognized? Nominate your company or one that you admire for the 2011 Small Business Strategy Award or the 'Hot Tech Demo' segment at the Sixth Annual Small Business Summit being held at the Digital Sandbox in New York City on March 8, 2011 (smallbiztechsummit.com, @smallbizsummit). The deadline to submit nominations for the Strategy Award is February 1, and the 'Hot Tech Demo' segment is February 8, 2011. Winners will be announced at the event.

The Small Business Summit is an all day program that brings together small business owners and  leaders from across the country to share their insights for growing their small business. Chris McCann, President of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, and Jim Fowler, CEO/Co Founder of Jigsaw will headline this year's Summit along with a variety of small business experts. Microsoft Bing, Verizon Wireless, Marchex, Deluxe, Intuit and Epson will be sponsoring the event.

"One small business will be recognized for their best practices and accomplishments in the second annual Small Business Strategy award and up to ten   businesses will be recognized and will take part in the 'Hot Tech Demo' segment at the summit. We are looking to recognize a business in any industry that has developed and executed a strategy that has produced significant growth in profits or marketshare of the past few years," says Marian Banker, MBA, Co-Producer of the Small Business Summit and President of Prime Strategies. "

"Last year, we received over one hundred entries for our 'Hot Tech' demo segment," says Ramon Ray, Co-Producer of the Summit, Editor & Technology Evangelist of Smallbiztechnology.com and author of Technology Solutions for Growing Businesses. "We felt we must continue to showcase the best technologies for growing businesses in 2011.

During this thirty minute segment, each of the four companies chosen will showcase how their products help a growing business and why it's important.   Broadlook Technologies, Ez Texting, Lexmark and SugarSync, ReTargeter, Pixability Business Video and SlideRocket were all 2010 'Hot Tech Demo' winners.
For more information on the Award, Hot Tech Demo segment or to register for the Sixth Annual Small Business Summit, visit www.smallbiztechsummit.com<http://www.smallbiztechsummit.com>.
###                                        Media Contact:
Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
P: 212.472.4340
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com<mailto:bsilver at doubetllc.com>