[Fredslist] Do you advise clients on Estate Planning?

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Tue Jan 11 15:43:46 EST 2011

If so, we have an exciting new life insurance strategy that we'd like to
share with you.

This strategy can help your clients purchase large amounts of permanent
life insurance for much less than the costs of a traditional insurance
policy. If you have any clients that are considering purchasing
permanent insurance, this is a must-know concept!

We're holding two seminars in midtown Manhattan this month, on Thursday,
January 13*, 8:30 - 10am and Tuesday, January 25**, 8:30 - 10am. They
include breakfast and 2 NY accounting CPE credits. I hope that you can
join us and learn how this strategy can benefit your clients.

To rsvp, please email me at eardleigh at wassociatesny.com

*Please rsvp for the 1/13 seminar no later than Wednesday, 1/12 at 5pm.

**Please rsvp for the 1/25 seminar no later than Friday, 1/21.

Best,

Erin Ardleigh

Wechsler Associates, Inc.

212-583-0800