[Fredslist] Paralegal Hiring

Michael Lord michael at mlordco.com
Tue Jan 11 14:57:23 EST 2011

Dear Gotham:

We are legal recruiters.  My colleague Jon Lewis is working on a great opportunity for a paralegal with a specialty in trademark law.  Please contact Jon directly at the contact information below:
The Fairfield County office of major consumer products company is seeking a senior trademark paralegal with 8 or more years of experience.  Successful candidates will have a B.A. or B.S. degree and extensive experience in U.S. and international trademark portfolio management, clearance, prosecution and counseling.  Very competitive compensation.  Please send appropriate resumes in PDF or MS Word format to Jon Lewis at jon at mlordco.com or 203-834-0100.

Michael Lord, Esq. | Michael Lord & Company
245 Fifth Avenue, Suite 901 | New York, NY 10016
237 Danbury Road | Wilton, CT 06897
Phone: (646) 258-1761 | (203) 834-0008
michael at mlordco.com | www.mlordco.com
Member, National Association of Legal Search Consultants (NALSC)