[Fredslist] Needed Immediate Rehabilitation Care (this time with address)

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Sat Dec 31 14:45:17 EST 2011

Hi Jack,  I'm in a situation in whih I was at NYU Hospital for a week or so
because I was not able to stand or walk without assistance.  I have now been
transferred to Cabrini Center for Nursing and Rehabilitaation on5th St btwn
Aves. A and B, for rehabilitation to help me walk unassisted again

Are you at all familiar with the Cabrini facility on 5th St?  They want me
to sign  a contract for $450/week on Tuesday..  Because I'm close to meeting
my $5,000 annual out of pocket max for my current medical plan year, it
would be another very heavy financial burden for me.

I was wondering whether it might make sense instead to hire a private
physical therapist to who could help me out with me at my apt near Union
Squarre where I could stay with my  pets and roommate.  Are you familiar
with any such physical therapists?  Any thought would be greatly
appreciated.

I'm copyig this on fredlsit thinking that others might havde additional
ideas or suggestions.

I know, Jack, that I still owe you feedback on your own business proposal,
which I will follow up with in the next week as things start to settle down.

Best wishes for a great New Year celebration..I only wish I could be joining
at least some of you Gotham celebrants.

Thanks

Chris Lamal
_________________________