[Fredslist] Keep Inspiring Me

GURMEET sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com
Tue Dec 6 12:26:33 EST 2011

Dear Friends,

Today is a good day as any to let someone know if they have inspired you.

I feel someone, somewhere has inspired something in us to make us who we
are.  However, we are always reluctant to let them know how they have
touched our lives.

I am not bashful (as most of you know by now), nor am I embarrassed to say -
YOU ALL INSPIRE ME.  In one way or another your emails; calls; messages or
your smile has always given me a reason to move forward and keep doing what
I love to do.

Recently I met - S. Fauja Singh (a 100 year old marathon runner from UK) and
had a chance to interview him.  Just being in his presence was a moment of
awe for me.  I believe everyone's career has a moment that they can say -
this will go in history for me.  I can say, I felt that when I met him.
Sharing a stage with him, will definitely be one of my glorious moments and
a highlight of my career that I will never forget.

He truly inspired me to believe in myself and say - Nothing is Impossible.

As most of you know we are launching my new talk show - Gurmeet Sodhi Show
in 2012.

Once we started working on the ground work for the show I started wondering
if I am ready for this?  Can I really do this?  But after meeting Fauja
Singh and seeing what he's accomplished, I asked myself - Why not?   If he
can start running at the age of 80 and break world records even after
turning 100, then I have no reason to doubt myself.....80 is still a long
way for me.

So here I am completely inspired by him, ready to move forward, to bring you
all my new show with great enthusiasm and vigor.  Keep sending me your love
and support....its what keeps me going.

Gurmeet Sodhi Show coming soon in 2012.

Happy Holidays to you all.  And don't forget......Today is a good day as any
to let someone know if they have inspired you.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Talk Show Host

Ph: 516-662-5215

Fax: 516-232-9007