[Fredslist] It's almost here: joint meeting of Gotham Green and Open House on December 8!

Gail Koelln gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com
Tue Dec 6 12:06:14 EST 2011

GOtham GREEN and Open House get together,

                             Thursday, December 8, 12:30-2:00 p.m.,

 for a Special End-of-the-Year meeting.

Please join us for this great opportunity to meet the varied members of our two dynamic groups.

Together our members cover so many different aspects of business and we look forward to meeting YOU!

There is no concern about competition as neither group is closed.

ALL ARE WELCOME!

Please plan to join us, Thursday, December 8, 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. at the Friar's Club.

Please RSVP to Sherry Rivera, GOtham GREEN group coordinator, at sherryrivera1 at gmail.com and use this link to pay (or paste the link below in your browser):
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2131&eventType=3

Thank you for reading.  Please share this with your colleagues.

Gail Koelln, Certified Professional Coach
Coaching Family Members Caring for Elderly Relatives
(718) 776-7284
gkoelln at inspiredperspectivescoaching.com
www.inspiredperspectivescoaching.com