[Fredslist] Writer seeking friends and family member rivals in business for WallStreetJournal.com

Rick Raymond rickraymond at focusedbusinessleader.com
Sun Dec 4 09:42:11 EST 2011

Greetings,

 Is this you (see below)?  This could be free publicity for your business. Please contact the writer, Chuck Green (chu1003374 at aol.com) directly.  He's working on the story now, so he'll need to hear from you sooner than later.

Rick

Begin forwarded message:

> From: chu1003374 at aol.com
> Date: December 2, 2011 8:38:38 PM EST
> To: rickraymond at thefamilybusinessleader.com
> Subject: Rick-re: article-WallStreetJournal.com
>
> Rick,
>

> I'm a freelance writer and am doing an article on small business owners in competition in same marketplace with a former colleague or partner, sibling or child for the WallStreetJournal.com. Ideal sources probably would be those who have relatively friendly rivalries and would be willing to provide their points of view. I thought you might provide a couple of referrals or know of someone else who could. If so,
> it would be great to get your thoughts on the topic, including the challenges, etc. Thanks very much
>
> Chuck Green

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/

New York, NY • 212-777-0083

Read my article in the New York Enterprise Report magazine, and listen to my blogtalk radio interview on family businesses.
http://www.nyreport.com/articles/76617/succession_planning
http://tobtr.com/s/1394737