[Fredslist] Proud Daughter (My Mom/Dad's Co) YouTube Help

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Sun Dec 4 06:49:33 EST 2011

Hello, Gotham,

For many months I have been posting a Gotham need:  'to help find employees
and new business for my parent's growing medical device machine shop in
NJ'. People did not quite understand the company and positions I am looking
to fill, so when I recently found a   YOU Tube Video of their company
(created by Okuma, the machines they use), I thought it was the perfect way
to showcase PMMI and their capabilities.  I am so proud of my parents,
their business is amazing!

So, take a look  (yes, that is Dad in the yellow shirt).    If you know
anyone in the medical industry that could use their
service  (they manufacture medical devices, implants, as well as other
metal and plastic components not in the medical industry) I welcome any new
connections.  Additionally, we are looking for machine programmers and
machine operators, QC (Quality Control) professionals as well as quality
engineers...

Thanks for taking a look and "SEEING" what I have been talking about all
this time.  I welcome any comments/feedback on avenues that I can seek to
help the company continue to grow.  They do phenomenal, quality work,
second to none.

YOU TUBE -  PMMI
       click here to view

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM2Y-8DgaZY