[Fredslist] Need Trusts & Estates Lawyer for Partnership

Lynn Amos lynn at fynelyne.com
Mon Aug 22 12:48:02 EDT 2011

Dear Tribe,

A good friend, Anja (ahhn-ya) Luesink, a financial planner, is looking
for a Trusts and Estates Lawyer to whom she can refer clients who need
help in that area. She has a bit of a specialty working with clients who
own real estate abroad, but works with many types of clients.

You can read about her here (I am working with her to redo and update
her website):

http://www.luesinkfinancial.com/

If you think you would be interested in partnering with her, please
contact her directly and mention my name.

Best,
Lynn

Lynn Amos
lynn at fynelyne.com <mailto:lynn at fynelyne.com>
914 930 4537
FAX 866 684 0294
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos
www.fynelyne.com <http://www.fynelyne.com%20>

Website Design · Custom WordPress Blog Design · Custom E-mail News Templates

Graphic Design for Business Print Communications · Logos · Book and
Magazine Design

Fyne Lyne Ventures, LLC