[Fredslist] Job Vacancy Manhattan

Paul Carter paul at officelinks.com
Thu Aug 18 11:52:32 EDT 2011

OfficeLinks is a premier provider of executive suites and virtual offices. The OfficeLinks network is committed to offering upscale and affordable, ready-to-use, flexible office space solutions. With cutting edge infrastructure and unparalleled customer service, our clients reduce real estate costs and operational overheard while maximizing productivity. In short, our clients enjoy the advantages needed to excel in today's business world. We are seeking a Center Manager to join our highly motivated and energetic team in Manhattan. This position reports to the Senior Vice President.

If you are looking for a motivating career that is not just a place to go, but the place to be and have:

  *   A strong passion for sales and growing revenues.
  *   An entrepreneurial drive.
  *   A desire to run your own business without the start-up costs.
  *   A passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
  *   Helping your clients THRIVE.

Consider starting a career with OfficeLinks as a Center Manager today.

As the Manager, you have overall responsibility for the operations of the center. This includes sales, fiscal accountability, profitability and the appearance of the center. Your role is to retain and expand upon existing client relationships, foster and create new client relationships, and manage the delivery of all client services. To be successful in the role, you must be a strong management professional with the ability to sell and lead an operations team. A strong sales and and IT knowledge would be an advantage.

Most importantly, you must be ready to start a new career!

Yours sincerely

Paul V. Carter
Senior Vice President
www.officelinks.com
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Fl. NY 10036
T: +1 (646) 619 1125
F: +1 (646) 619 1127
C: +1 (917) 374 6111