[Fredslist] This Thursday

Vincent vincent at axelpro.net
Mon Sep 13 17:26:14 EDT 2010

Good evening  Gothamits,

This Thursday September 16th, at 8am the Queens Group will meet at POP's
Diner 80-24 Queens Boulevard, Elmhurst. If you are planning to attend or
bring a guest please call me as we are a non-compet group and would not like
to embarrasse anyone. The tarriff for this festive occasion $25.00/USD.

As with every great Gotham meeting we will have a Special Guest who will
speak to us on Networking,  Mr. David Stein. Mr. Stein is no stranger to
Gotham and has strong ties to its orginazition as well as being its Grand
Pooba of networking.

Limited seating is available so please call with your reservation.

Vincent M. DeRogatis GC

1-347-386-5545