[Fredslist] "Hinterland is easy"

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Sep 13 16:23:39 EDT 2010

According to Ester Horowitz and Gil Effron it's easy to get to the
Hinterlands!

Please join our Fairfield Group by riding the circuit to our next meeting on
Tuesday, Sept 21st at 8AM at the Greenwich Hyatt

$25 includes a delicious buffet breakfast and an interesting discussion led
by our fearless leader Barry Monies!

Please check with me first to avoid any conflicts as we are a no compete
group. Then please register and pay on line. No cash or checks or walk-ins!

Looking forward to having you join us!

Thanks and regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

 <mailto:judy at judithheft.com> judy at judithheft.com

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail