[Fredslist] Fwd: [NYC-entrepreneurs] New Meetup: FREE Technology Solutions to get your Business off the ground NOW

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Mon Oct 25 15:17:56 EDT 2010

In case anyone wants to come, I'll be presenting.  It's free!  There are
many "Meetups" out there, Lloyd's is my favorite.

For any Group Coordinators - if you'd like to have me do the same
presentation for your group (I'll trim it down a little), of course it'd be
my pleasure.

http://www.meetup.com/nycentrepreneurs/calendar/15223451/

Best,

Danny