[Fredslist] best pizza in town

BOB SCHIFFMANN microwaves at juno.com
Tue Oct 19 14:20:45 EDT 2010

Who doesn't like pizza? Saturday, my wife and I had the best pizza ever @ a new tiny restaurant: San Mateo at 90 St & 2nd Avenue - right on the southwest corner. Open only a month it got a fabulous review in the NY Times - and that created havoc - but they are recovering. Everything is made fresh - the best sauce & mozzarella we've ever had. They also serve some pasta dishes and excellent stuffed sandwiches. Fabulous espresso. With only room for 20 - 25 people you may have to wait (we did for about 25 minutes, but that was because they simply locked the door for 1/2 hour while they tried to recover), but it's worth it.

Bob
R.F. Schiffmann Associates, Inc.
149 West 88 Street
New York NY 10024
phone: 212-362-7021
fax: 1-316-221-4707
www.microwaveinnovations.com

Job Scams (EXPOSED)
We investigated work at home jobs and what we found may shock you...
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4cbde17e87140377596st01duc