[Fredslist] Mitch Tublin requests your eyes for less than two minutes

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 10:11:46 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham,
My wife is in the running to become the Advice Guru for GMA.
If you are willing to help out please follow her on the link below.
We both appreciate your support.
Mitch Tublin
Gotham - CT
www.thementorguy.com

Please show your support for Dr. Patty Ann to become the GMA Advice Guru.

Here is the URL for the fan page:
facebook.com/SupportDrPattyAnnTheGMAGuru

Thank you, everyone, for showing me your support by “liking” this page. I
appreciate all of you and would LOVE the opportunity to answer all of your
burning questions as Good Morning America’s Advice Guru!  Today is their
deadline for entries, so the race is on and I’m so excited!!  If I am chosen for
the next round, I’m hoping to hear something within the next week, so stay tuned
to this page and I’ll be sure to update it if I get any news.