[Fredslist] Job Openings: Comptroller/ Special Projects Sr. Mgr.

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 13:44:41 EDT 2010

These were posted to a NYCSchuls yahoo listserve I sometimes post Jewish events to.
Interest people should contact the folks directly.  I know nothing more than I post

Fwd: Controller - NY

Posted by:      "Scott Moskowitz"            moskowitzscott at gmail.com                                       moskowitzscott

      Thu Oct 7, 2010 9:05 pm        (PDT)