[Fredslist] Networking in the world of academia

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 12:45:07 EDT 2010

A group of the... now-well-known-to-Gotham ...."Friends of Leadership" is
working to help the students of our graduating class of 2011 to get into
good  colleges as well as our own alma mater, Syracuse. We have been visited by
 several outstanding northeastern schools. The purpose of this email is to
ask if  any member of Gotham has an inside track to the admissions office of
any of the  following schools and would be willing to put in a good work on
behalf of  our students, who deserve the break:

Tufts
Colgate
Williams
Union