[Fredslist] Gotham Central New York

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Mon Nov 1 13:26:51 EDT 2010

Lucas is right - the first dinner meeting of Gotham's unofficial Central NY
group was an unequivocal success.  Now we're networking "tribal" families..

Looking forward to the next one!

Best,

David

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza

Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361

Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution | Arbitrator/Mediator

David at BizLawNY.com | www.BizLawNY.com

View my profile on: LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore>  | Avvo
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html>  |
Mediate.com <http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516>

Selected as one of L.I. Pulse magazine's 2010
<http://www.lipulse.com/business/article/long-islands-top-legal-eagles-2010/
>  Top Long Island Legal Eagles: The Top-Rated Attorneys (category:
Alternative Dispute Resolution)

Selection criteria: Independent lawyer peer review ratings from the
Martindale legal directory (A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking)