[Fredslist] Gotham Central New York

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Mon Nov 1 10:35:08 EDT 2010

On Friday, October 29th, two Gotham/Colgate University families (the
Abeshouses and the Meyers) arranged to get together for dinner after
hearing former-President Bill Clinton give an amazing (and I'm a
registered Republican) speech at the University.  Food in Central New
York is...well, let's just say we eat better down here in these parts.

Ah!  But the company!!  David's son Harlan is a Colgate sophomore (and a
football player) and my daughter Ali is a freshman (fresh fish?);
they're in biology class together and have become great friends.  Harlan
was unable to join us (but his delightful, charming and beautiful sister
Rachel did) as he had to travel to Lehigh for a Saturday morning game.
We all had a lot of great conversation/laughs and even my
Germanic/standoffish wife commented that she'd like to get together
again soon.

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

34 5th Street