[Fredslist] Members in the media

Sharon Rychlik cabinetry at snet.net
Thu May 27 15:56:09 EDT 2010

Very exciting!  Best of luck!

Sharon R & Sharon Z

Sharon Rychlik
New Perspective Cabinetry & Design LLC
34 Imperial Ave.
Westport,CT 06880
203-222-2225 (O)
203-536-1635 (C)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nicole Passman
  To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 12:54 PM
  Subject: [Fredslist] Members in the media

  Good afternoon everybody

  I had mentioned this to the members of my LI Women's Group, but wanted to also reach other Gotham friends across the network with this happy news.  After writing a letter to the producers of LXTV's Open House, my family was selected for a room makeover from the "Rescue Me" segment of the show.  We have been filming at my mother's house all week, and the big reveal is tomorrow.  The crew was touched by my mother's story of strength and two-time cancer survival, and I think they are doing a small piece on her story along with the makeover.

  The show will air on Sunday, June 13th at 8:30am on Channel 4. Please do keep in mind that I have not seen the finished room, and have no idea how we will all appear on camera, so please wish us luck!

  All the best for a fantastic holiday weekend!

  Kind regards,

  Nicole

  Nicole Koenig Passman

  STARK CARPET