[Fredslist] FYI: 2010 Living Constitution Lecture with Senator Tom Harkin

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Thu May 27 13:15:42 EDT 2010

 Thought this Brennan Center for Justice program might be on interest to some Gothamites (and you need not be an attorney).  Not sure I can make because I have to run a meeting in Northeast Queens at 8pm that eve.  I enjoyed the 2009 program that featured a talk by Rhode Island U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
PO Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY  11004
(718) 343-6779 * fax: (718) 225-3366
Bearak at aol.com  CoreyBearak.com   Bearak onTwitter

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply  and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.

ThisInternet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or PrivilegedInformation which is intended only for use by the individual or entityfor which the transmission is addressed.  If you are not the intendedrecipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify thisoffice by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the returnof the documents to us at no cost to you.

[Sent from my laptop]