[Fredslist] Honorary Member - Esther Geizhals Luncheon Today

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Tue May 25 18:17:28 EDT 2010

Good Afternoon Along the Network,

I can't think of another networking group where I could have sent two guests without me being there!  The knowledge that The Tribe would take care of them was indeed comforting.

Special thanks to our Co-Founder, Fred Klein and Esther's son, Ben Geizhals for welcoming them.

Esther Geizhals story must be told and having heard her speak, I am sure you could have heard a pin drop. I hope tissues were passed around. If the war had lasted any longer, my husband's whole family would have perished. As it was, my mother-in-law and father-in-law had long lasting and life changing events during the war and did lose close family members.

Danny Mizrahi is a new member of the Young Professionals group and his Gotham ties are to Lucas Meyer.  We just met at Gotham's cocktail party.

Rob Finkelstein is a long term client of mine who grew up in a family leather goods business. When his lease was up, his landlord doubled the rent. He is looking for a sales position. He will be exploring Scott Bloom's new business venture.

Danny managed to meet new Gothamites (fresh fish) that I don't know, but look forward to meeting. (Names escape me at the moment).

Rob met Kelly Welles, Co-Chair of our Diversity Group and Steve West, CPA and Partner at Friedman LLP., member of Gotham Real Estate.

I got to hear all about it and I am sure there will be other postings on Gotham.

I STILL didn't get to meet Corey Bearak!

Another Gotham event, another time.

Best,

Linda

2004 Co-Networker of the Year

Sent from my Verizon wireless BlackBerry