[Fredslist] Book Club Poll

Julie Klein julie2k at optonline.net
Tue May 25 16:43:03 EDT 2010

We are scheduled to feature Sarah Blake and her novel, THE POSTMISTRESS, next Wednesday, June 2nd.

I would like to get an idea of the number of participants - in order to determine whether we should consider postponing the event.  In the past, June has proven to be a busy month for many readers and I want to ensure that we optimize the book club experience for both our readers and for the author, Ms. Blake.

Please email me back if you have read the book or intend to read it by next Wednesday.

Thanks!

Julie Klein