[Fredslist] advice on disputing a charge

katalin katalin at medbillsassist.com
Thu May 20 13:22:23 EDT 2010

Geraldine,

I am sorry about the loss of your dog. It is sad when we
lose a companion and friend.

Prior bail out time credit card companies took care of the
entire process.  Now days it seems that most large ones
can't get a handle on what they are actually doing.

I suggest for you to write a polite letter to the hospital
informing them about the disputed charges, your
disappointment with the level of care and level of
information provided. At the end of a letter offer a
reasonable settlement.  Send it certified mail and keep a
copy.

Katalin Goencz CIC
MedBillsAssist  a division of O&K Consulting
Phone: 203-569-7610
Fax: 203.973.0367
 <mailto:katalin at medbillsassist.com>
katalin at medbillsassist.com