[Fredslist] Good Move, Nice New Digs For Gotham Member

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Fri May 14 14:28:24 EDT 2010

Dear Along The Network:

I would like to offer congratulations to Gotham member, Dr. Jamie Bassel, on
his modern, new and spacious offices. I met Jamie at one of our
not-for-profit luncheon workshops and he soon became my chiropractor. He is
wonderful for easing your aches and pains and literally straightening you
out.

Look him up at his new place just blocks away from the Friars Club at 7 West
51st Street. You'll be glad you did.

All the best, to all of you, all of the time.

Joel

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP