[Fredslist] GREAT LATE BREAKING NEWS

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Fri May 14 14:04:10 EDT 2010

As you know, everyone who attends the golf outing or dinner afterward receives a great goody bag filled with great items and a free raffle ticket for a door prize.
In addition to our usual great prizes, our grand prize this year will be a TABLE FOR 4 AT RAOS RESTAURANT* donated by our fearless leader, Fred Klein.
To make it even more attractive, Fred, his partners, family, employees, Norman Spizz and his employees are not eligible to win this great prize.
So sign up now while we still have openings. You can find all the information on our website. I hope
to see you all there.

*The table is a 9:30 seating and Raos does not accept credit cards or checks.