[Fredslist] New York Entrepreneur Week (NYEW) | April 12-16th, 2010 | Sign-Up!!

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Tue Mar 23 12:55:13 EDT 2010

As Chairman of this organization I would like to invite everyone in Gotham to come check out NYEW, New York Entrepreneur Week.  This year we are hosting it at Scholastic Auditorium in SOHO on April 12-16th.  This is now the third event and two years in the making and the movement has had an unprecedented success in New York. Throughout the week of November 16th©\20th, 2009 we had over 2,600 entrepreneurs come together for NYEW, with an additional 7,500 innovators watching the event streamed live. Come learn and network with NY¡¯s up and coming game changers and entrepreneurs.

[http://panel.v4.emercurymail.net/tplpics/u/a67FWfup9aU487V3ab9q0RZSAXvRmynN/8QlypwzeswgZWeF8nDiESMpdYCWFUMNv632.jpg]
NEW YORK ENTREPRENEUR WEEK (NYEW)
APRIL 12th ¨C 16th, 2010 | Scholastic Auditorium

STAND UP AND COME TOGETHER
New York Entrepreneur Week (NYEW) is a non-profit movement formed around a single belief: entrepreneurs change the world. Now is the time for entrepreneurs who have the will and drive to prove they can achieve anything, to stand up and come together in New York State for another groundbreaking NYEW event.

UNSURPASSED VALUE
The New York Entrepreneur Week movement gives you the opportunity to actively engage the foremost entrepreneurs, investors and dealmakers both in the state and from around the world. NYEW is the largest statewide movement providing an exclusive educational experience for all entrepreneurs- from enterprising young idea-stage innovators to hundred million dollar revenue generators.

With over 100 speakers from 40 cities, 15 states and 3 continents, NYEW unites the state¡¯s diverse entrepreneurial community; giving you the opportunity to connect with and learn from New York¡¯s best and brightest entrepreneurs who are relentless, driven and dedicated to improving your business and the economy. View the full agenda here.<http://www.nyew.org/index.php/event/agenda-schedule/>

Entrepreneurs catapult economies to greater success. We are the catalysts for conquering today¡¯s harsh economic challenges. We are the leaders that will turn economic adversity into opportunity. To take part in the entrepreneurial revolution, join us and attend New York Entrepreneur Week.

LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE!

Save 75% With Coupon Code: NYEW3232

Sign Up Now<http://www.nyew.org/index.php/event/pricing/>

DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
[http://panel.v4.emercurymail.net/tplpics/u/a67FWfup9aU487V3ab9q0RZSAXvRmynN/OJbBDPt8muIzqQHjPi1oaLvdhN4ByPjN634.jpg]

Panels Include:
¡¤ I Have No Money, Now What?
¡¤ International Entrepreneurship
¡¤ Raising Seed-Stage & Angel Investor Capital in Today¡¯s Environment
¡¤ I am a Serial Entrepreneur: What am I Doing?
¡¤ Social Entrepreneurship: Life isn¡¯t Just For-Profit
¡¤ Top Venture Capitalists Reflect: A Roadmap for the Entrepreneur
¡¤ Should I go to Business School or Start a Company?
¡¤ Entrepreneurial Ventures: The Impact on Your Personal & Professional Life
¡¤ Scaling a Business to $100MM in Revenue: How in the World Did You Do It?

Click Here to Explore Riveting Talks for NYEW Nov. ¡®09<http://www.nyew.org/index.php/nyew-videos/>

[http://panel.v4.emercurymail.net/tplpics/u/a67FWfup9aU487V3ab9q0RZSAXvRmynN/lOQvO4ZrX1c0kPNaYlJIm74WaRZh6iks633.jpg]

[http://panel.v4.emercurymail.net/getpic.php?tid=3894&contact=gary.whitehill@gmail.com&cpid=2]
[http://panel.v4.emercurymail.net/images/logo_small.jpg]<http://www.emercury.net/> Emercury

PO Box 712, Bloomsbury, NJ 08804

Update Profile<http://panel.v4.emercurymail.net/form_handler1.php?func=init_form&params%5Bnew_test%5D=1&params%5Bfid%5D=175&params%5Btid%5D=3894&params%5Bcontact%5D=gary.whitehill@gmail.com&params%5Ba%5D=> | Unsubscribe<http://panel.v4.emercurymail.net/unsubscribe.php?tid=3894&cpid=2> | Never Mail<http://panel.v4.emercurymail.net/unsubscribe.php?tid=3894&cpid=2&nm=1> | Forward to Friends<http://panel.v4.emercurymail.net/forward_to_friends.php?tid=3894&contact=gary.whitehill@gmail.com&cpid=2>

Sergio A. Fern¨¢ndez de C¨®rdova | Fuel Outdoor
Real Estate, Government Affairs and Legal
149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor | New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212 796-4190 | Fax: +1 212 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com<mailto:sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com> | http://www.fueloutdoor.com<http://www.fueloutdoor.com/>