[Fredslist] 2010 Gotham Golf Outing - Sponsorships

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Tue Mar 23 12:18:00 EDT 2010

Hola Gotham,

The 9th Annual Gotham Golf Outing will be held this year on June 14th at
Engineers Country Club in Long Island.  It's a great day of networking, golf
and camaraderie.and is not to be missed.  Remember, you don't have to be a
golfer to participate.

If you've attended in the past, you know how much fun the outing is.whether
you play golf or not!  It is a full day, starting with breakfast/brunch,
golf during the day, lunch, a cocktail hour and a wonderful dinner and
raffle prizes.  Just to re-emphasize, you don't have to be a golfer to
participate.  There is a format for those who don't play golf or don't play
that often to still play on the course and have fun.  Or you can simply come
later in the day for the cocktail hour and dinner.  It is a great time and
is one of the few opportunities during the year to interact with the entire
Gotham community.  Please also note that you DO NOT have to be a Gotham
member to attend the outing, cocktail party or dinner.  So feel free to
invite your friends, colleagues and clients.

I am heading up the sponsorships for the outing and want to make you all
aware of the sponsorship opportunities.  This is an opportunity to show your
support for Gotham and receive great exposure to the entire Gotham
community, as well as the many non-Gotham guests that attend during the day.
You do not need to be a Gotham member to be a sponsor.

Currently, the following sponsorships are available:

Title Sponsorship - $1,500 (SOLD)   Jefferson H. Crowther - THE WELLES REMY
CROWTHER CHARITABLE TRUST

Cocktail Party Sponsorship - $1,000

Dinner Sponsorship - $1,000

Caddy Sponsorship - $750 (SOLD)   Bruce Swicker - EARHART LEIGH ASSOCIATES,
INC.

Cart Sponsorship - $750  (SOLD)  Alan Klein - ACE PAYROLL

Breakfast/Brunch Sponsorship - $500

Hole-in-one Sponsorship - $500

Driving Range Sponsorship - $500

Putting Green Sponsorship - $500

Goody Bag Sponsorship - $500  (SOLD)  Jack Halpern - MY ELDER ADVOCATE

All sponsors receive appropriate signage for their sponsorship, recognition
at the dinner and recognition on each of these emails that will be going out
every week.

The sponsorships are selling, so please let me know if you are interested or
have any questions.  I look forward to seeing you at the outing!

Best,

David

_______________________________________

David P. Henry

TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC

212-683-6000

917-860-2468 (cell)

dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com <mailto:david at telenoticiasusa.com>

www.telenoticiasusa.com <http://www.telenoticiasusa.com/>

www.novomediausa.com <http://www.novomediausa.com/>

"Broadcast and Mobile PR Solutions"

Hispanic Public Relations Blog:  www.telenoticiasusa.com/blog

Follow me on Twitter: @_davidhenry_ <http://www.twitter.com/_davidhenry_>

Follow TeleNoticias on Twitter: @TeleNoticias_
<https://twitter.com/TeleNoticias_>

Our Company Facebook page is here: TeleNoticias on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/TeleNoticias>