[Fredslist] Gothamite David Bishop - Great Tech Support on Long Island For Long Islanders by Long Islanders

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:18:42 EDT 2010

I have known both for years.  Raj and I were members of the Commerce
Group and when I founded the Queens Group Dave Bishop became a
longtime member.

Even though we are technology driven and have our own IT people there
is sometimes a need for outside help.

Both their companies have served our needs beyond expectations with
their quick onsite response time and their efficient use of our
billable hours.

Give them a call 1st when the need arises.  But don't forget
Westchester's Mary Lee!

All the best,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971