[Fredslist] Gothamite David Bishop - Great Tech Support on Long Island For Long Islanders by Long Islanders

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Sat Mar 20 13:52:41 EDT 2010

Tribe,

   Yesterday was a wonderful Gotham day
- Ester Horowitz called me with a cyber-forensics lead
- Heidi Simon had me proof read her promo
- David Bishop came over to talk shop
- Todd Fishkind came over to talk shop

Let me tell you about Dave!

He's passionate about IT - his career arc is varied and long.

His company provides exceptional tech support, networking and database solutions to home users and businesses in Nassau & Suffolk.

In true Gotham fashion, David & I discussed marketing strategies, client challenges and hatched our WORLD DOMINATION PLAN :-)

David's firm will take Nassau & Suffolk.

Brainlink will take Manhattan.

And Queens will serve as Switzerland...or Belgium.

So Gotham, you now have 2 great companies to service you from the Hamptons to Wall Street.

P.S.  If you haven't met with Dave Bishop, you owe it to yourself to meet this smart, passionate business owner, devoted parent and all-around nice guy.

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
raj at brainlink.com
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.