[Fredslist] It's About The Music

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 02:03:23 EDT 2010

I do not have someone (yet) introducing my "posts" but some many find this of interest (it might be best to save the link or download it for later reading since it ran rather long -- but I think it's worth it)

The Public Ought to Know:
“It really is the material, stupid.”

I like live music. Last year I attended as many live shows by original artists or bands
fronted by originals than my college years. I also notice more and more shows that use great
music by other artists. Who can get a ticket now (without going to brokers or scalpers) for Jersey
Boys anytime soon? Remember Beatlemania? The question: What matters most? The music
played live and fresh or the original artist(s) or some combination thereof playing and singing the
stuff?

Read the entire column at: http://coreybearak.com/columns/2010-03-15_It_really_is_the_Music.pdf

Thank you for your interest.

-Corey

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
PO Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY  11004
(718) 343-6779 * fax: (718) 225-3366
Bearak at aol.com  CoreyBearak,com  Bearak onTwitter

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply  and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.

ThisInternet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or PrivilegedInformation which is intended only for use by the individual or entityfor which the transmission is addressed.  If you are not the intendedrecipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify thisoffice by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the returnof the documents to us at no cost to you.