[Fredslist] FW: Need connection to Marc Cenedella, CEO of The Ladders

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Thu Mar 18 00:41:50 EDT 2010

Hello fellow Gothamites,

I really would like to have an introduction to Marc Cenedella so that I can tell him about my charitable efforts for young people, trying to help them identify a career.

His clients are at the top of the career ladder and my constituency is trying to get onto the career ladder.....

I should have said 'TOP OF THE MORNING' INSTEAD since it is St. Patrick's Day.

Hope you had a happy one.

 I want to know if having Irish grandchildren count?? I did wear green after all!!

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Best Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir./Partnership for Student Advancement
www.psapartnership.org
212 684 0281
10 Park Ave 7H
New York, N.Y. 10016