[Fredslist] Storm Damage...Your first call is critical!!!!!

Dr. Dan Schaefer PhD dan at danschaeferphd.com
Sun Mar 14 14:50:29 EDT 2010

First put this number on your speed dial (800) 414-2656  [National
Claims Adjusters Group, Inc.]  then read on...

This morning my son called from Princeton, NJ. He was in the basement of
his friends flooded home. The storm damage was widespread.

His friends were on vacation. Dad, what do I do? He asked.

I had learned years ago that my first call was NOT my insurance company
but to a public adjustor. So this morning, at 10:00 AM I called Buddy &
Jason Greenberg [number above].

Buddy returned my call in 30 seconds and a minute later  he was speaking
to my son in Princeton. To find out what Buddy & Jason do I am sure they
would welcome your call.  To cover yourself and assist your friends and
family.....Have their number handy.

Regards

Dr. Dan

Dan Schaefer PhD

Peak Performance Strategies/ Confidential Sounding Board

"The Competitive Edge Quickly for Business,Sports & Entertainment"

212 265 1888

dan at danschaeferphd.com

www.DanSchaeferPhD.com <http://www.danschaeferphd.com/>

www.confidentialsoundingboard.com