[Fredslist] Bring Some Diversity Into Your Life On March 9, 2010

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Sun Mar 7 11:49:00 EST 2010

Dear Fellow Gotham Members:

Gotham Diversity Group’s next luncheon will take place at the Friars
Club on Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 from 12:30 – 2 pm.

We would love to get as many guests as we can to take part in our
exciting group.

We are a non-compete group. In order to save embarrassment to a member
or guest, please provide your name, occupation, company name, website,
and email address BEFORE you pay. I will check out the information and
make sure that there is no conflict.

All guests must pay online in advance. If you have a last minute guest
(without a conflict), please let me know and I will make arrangements.

Our fee is $45 for lunch, and all non-member attendees must pre-
register (no walk-ins, no cancellations, and no refunds).  We’ve made
signing up easy by allowing guests to register and pay on-line.  Go to www.gothamnetworking.com
  and click on “Events”-"Tuesday, March 9th, 2010” – 12:30 pm
Diversity Group” - then follow the prompts to “Pay Online”. All guests
MUST PAY ONLINE.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me. Thank you.
Best wishes,

Jack

Jack Halpern, CEO
My Elder Advocate