[Fredslist] ABC is off Air from Cablevision......FIOS is here to help you watch your OSCARS TONIGHT

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 12:11:35 EST 2010

Hello Everyone,

As most of you might already know AS OF 12AM TODAY ABC IS OFF CABLEVISION.  Channel 7 is now a black screen for Cablevision customers.

OSCARS are tonight and you can still watch it on VERIZON FIOS.....place the order for FIOS today by 2pm and we can have it installed for you TODAY....YES....I DID SAY TODAY.  Just in time for you to watch Oscars tonight.  Call me ASAP.....offer is only good till 2pm today.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
Verion Wireless - Zcom Wireless
Verizon FIOS
West Babylon, New York 11704