[Fredslist] Circuit Ride- Formica Meeting Wed, Mrch 10th RSPV Needed

Sajiun-Fitzharris, Susan Susan.Sajiun-Fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Fri Mar 5 15:32:25 EST 2010

Hello all, I want to first thank you Gotham for this great opportunity
and for thinking of me in this very important co-chair position. I am
most honored to be the co-chair of the one and only, infamous, Bob
Formica.  I will certainly do my best all around.

For our meeting next week, if the members in Formica 1 Group would
please email Judie one sentence that best describes your specialty and
another sentence identifying what a good lead is for you, I would
appreciate it.   I am bringing two guests to our next meeting on
Wednesday, and look forward to "sharing" them with you!!

Please fellow Gothamites, feel free to ride the circuit, the more the
merrier!!  Thanks!!

~ Susan

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, CFP
Vice President - Employee Benefits
HUB International Northeast
susan.sajiun-fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Phone: 631-780-3333 ext. 306
Fax: 917-934-5318

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachments
accompanying this transmission, may be legally privileged and/or
confidential and protected health information. This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity identified
above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so
by law or regulation and is required to protect the information after
its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
printing, copying, forwarding, or distributing of this information is
please notify the sender immediately, by telephone or return e-mail, to
advise of the wrongful receipt and confirm your understanding of this
Notice. Thank you.