[Fredslist] This Summer's Free NYC, LI and NJ concerts

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 10:31:59 EDT 2010

Free Summer music - (I noted some concerts I am likely to attend.)

 http://www.oysterbaytown.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={11668C1C-ED2F-40D5-A2D8-6C8867D63946}&DE={925CA9C9-744F-4772-9064-BB0EE745CA1C}

Note Felix Cavaliere's Rascals and Grass Roots (separate dates)

http://www.northhempstead.com/filestorage/7683/Summer_2010_Mailer.pdf
See Lovin' Spoonful

http://townofhempstead.org/content/rc/performing.html
See Good Rats

Link to Brooklyn - still not up:
http://www.brooklynconcerts.com/

http://www.nycgovparks.org/events/free_summer_concerts

 See: David Bromberg
Annie Haslam (Renaissance)
Jimmy Cliff

http://www.njfreesummerconcerts.com/

There could be some Gotham outings here for sure!

-Corey
 (Gotham Towers/ LI Legal)

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
PO Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY  11004
(718) 343-6779 * fax: (718) 225-3366
Bearak at aol.com  CoreyBearak.com   Bearak onTwitter

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply  and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.

ThisInternet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or PrivilegedInformation which is intended only for use by the individual or entityfor which the transmission is addressed.  If you are not the intendedrecipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify thisoffice by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the returnof the documents to us at no cost to you.

[Sent from my laptop]

=