[Fredslist] Results & Photos from Vermont City Marathon(26.2 Mile race) on Sunday May 30th in Burlington Vermont

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 16:19:35 EDT 2010

Hello Gotham.

I just wanted to thank you for your support.

On Sunday I finished my 13th Marathon (26.2 Mile Race) in Burlington Vermont.  My Net time was 4 hours, 2 minutes and 51 seconds at an average pace of a 9:16 minute mile.  Feel free and check out the link below for the photos from the race.
http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=60448&BIB=726&S=230&PWD=

My next Marathon will be the NYC marathon in November.

As always, I am raising money for Lung Cancer Research as a runner with Fred’s Team.   Please visit my home page at the below link or going to www.fredsteam.org  and typing in Jeffrey kamberg.  Checks could be mailed directly to me made payable to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.

https://secure2.convio.net/mskcc/site/Donation2?idb=1594702556&df_id=2401&FR_ID=1330&PROXY_ID=1758467&PROXY_TYPE=20&2401.donation=form1&JServSessionIdr004=i62x1gfdn8.app202b

        22nd KeyBank Vermont City Marathon & Marathon Relay
 May 30, 2010     Marathon (USATF Certified VT02001WN)      Burlington, VT
 ChampionChip Timing by Granite State Race Services      Racetime at gsrs.com
                *             OVERALL RESULTS               *
Place Div/Tot  Div   10mile  Halfmar 20mile  *   Nettime Pace  Guntime  Name                     Age G Bib# City/state
===== ======== ===== ======= ======= ======= === ======= ===== =======  ======================== === = ==== =======================

 1100 133/254  M4044 1:26:01 1:54:18 3:00:16     4:02:51  9:16 4:03:37  Jeffrey Kamberg           40 M  726 Forest Hills NY
   5/31/2010 10:17PM

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Candidate Sourcing Coordinator
Accountemps
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 687-7878
Fax     (212) 682-7749

email: jeffrey.kamberg at rhi.com
www.rhi.com

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948.